Monday, May 7, 2007

Pretty Good - May 7, 2007

Cherries are ripening on our tree, they are pretty good. The birds like them too. Maybe when I return from work the Starlings will have eaten them all? They come in flocks and can strip a tree in a day. We must be diligent to get in the harvest early.

Mat 6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
Mat 6:26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Rhododendrons grow wild at the Redwood coast of Northern California. We are inland but have planted this one near our Redwood tree. It prefers open shade.

Psa 121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

Psa 121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.

Psa 121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.

Psa 121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.

Psa 121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.



A pretty good catch of catfish from the pond, a little small, but pretty good. The man knows how to catch fish. He looks like a rugged man, perhaps like Peter?

Mat 4:18 And Jesus, walking by the sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers.

Mat 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
Mat 4:20 And they straightway left their nets, and followed him.




The yellow flag iris has a lush green growth near the pond. The blades spell the letter V, for victory in Jesus.

Mat 12:18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall show judgment to the Gentiles.

Mat 12:19 He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.
Mat 12:20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.
Mat 12:21 And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.



The green Maple leaves I saw in the last light of the day. This is my first time to make an animated gif image. It is pretty good? It may not work on this website, but it is supposed to change colors. I love color and the designs of God's creation. It is good to grow in our experience and to glorify our God.

Mat 25:22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.
Mat 25:23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home