Friday, September 23, 2011

Watch


Randy left his rock because a man with his dog were getting too close. He visited his duck friends but left again to be alone. Sometimes we need to be alone with the LORD; praying and watching.

Mat 26:41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
A lone wild goose flies over honking, but Randy remained in the shadows. He was in no mood for a wild loner, he wanted to get closer to the LORD.

Psa 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
Psa 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
Psa 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
Psa 1:4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

On the dock, a cranky and reclusive Green Heron perches. He prefers to be alone, so he flies away as I approach. I used a telephoto lens to get this close.

Pro 9:12 If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: but if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
The lighter colored female rests with her handsome Blackbird mate.

Song 1:5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

If you want something to happen you need to make yourself available; so Randy paddles out into the open pond. The sun is shining and there is a gentle breeze. I left the pond for an hour.

Psa 101:4 A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.
Psa 101:5 Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.
Psa 101:6 Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.
When I returned to the pond there was a full congegation awaiting on the banks of the pond. Randy had been alone with the LORD and now it is time to share what he sees with others.

2Ti 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Rom 10:18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

It is good to be togeher reflecting on the glory of the Lord.

1Co 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
1Co 13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
1Co 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass (mirror), darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
1Co 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home