Sunday, May 27, 2007

A Quick Look - May 27, 2007

I saw something gray in the foliage. I stopped to focus and make this picture. In the processing of the picture I see a Gray Squirrel with something black in his mouth; maybe a black walnut? He quickly turned and disappeared into the brush. This is usually what happens; I get a quick look and then the creature is gone.

1 Cor 15:51 Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1 Cor 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1 Cor 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
1 Cor 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
Another Jack Rabbit, looking like a chocolate Easter bunny. Can you see his whiskers?

Isa 46:4 And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

A third picture, all within the same few feet. A young deer looks through the brush. He has the fierceness of a Chihuahua. A gentle little Bambi, with the fear of man. No need to fear my camera. You will be seen and loved by many others.

Gen 9:2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth,



All the photos were made Saturday morning, but this one that was taken before church. The Red winged blackbird is a favorite, because of their red against black and their beautiful bird calls. They move around quickly. I was taking a picture as he decided to fly. Some pictures are just by being ready; the LORD supplies the timing.

Acts 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.


2 Tim 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2 Tim 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2 Tim 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

A female Merganser enjoys the cold waters of the river. Her bill is serrated which helps her catch small fish. Her nest usually has only one egg.

When Jesus arose from the grave, he met with his disciples and ate fish with them.

Luke 24:38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Luke 24:40 And when he had thus spoken, he showed them his hands and his feet.

Luke 24:41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?

Luke 24:42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.

Luke 24:43 And he took it, and did eat before them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home