Tuesday, July 14, 2009

His Glory In Nature


The Marsh reeds reflect in the early morning pond as a gentle breeze ripples the water. It is a quiet reminder of the glory of God.

Mark 4:39 And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
Mark 4:40 And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?


A mother Mallard duck swims up the river to protect her young from this stranger. The ducklings struggle against the flow of water to keep up.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
Psa 71:4 Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.
Psa 71:5 For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.

The young draw near to the mother. Notice the color on the back of the duck, pretty as a rainbow. They know they are safe near her protective wings.

Psa 63:7 Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
Psa 63:8 My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.
Psa 63:9 But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth.
Psa 63:10 They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes.
Psa 63:11 But the king shall rejoice in God; every one that sweareth by him shall glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped.

A majestic tiger swallowtail. Worship the majesty of God and His Son, by whose stripes, we are healed.

Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Isa 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

1 Comments:

At July 14, 2009 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Cheri0 said...

What a gorgeous butterfly you "caught" Sup! Even the common ones... AWE inspiring!
THANKS!
Cher

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home