Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Annoyances


I thought that Randy had died, because I saw a dead goose in the pond. He is alive and well resting on his rock. He hangs out with his white duck friends.

2Sa 22:3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
Last week there were many geese at the park, with a small boy having fun chasing them; he was just an annoyance to them.

1Sa 23:25 Saul also and his men went to seek him. And they told David: wherefore he came down into a rock, and abode in the wilderness of Maon. And when Saul heard that, he pursued after David in the wilderness of Maon.
1Sa 23:26 And Saul went on this side of the mountain, and David and his men on that side of the mountain: and David made haste to get away for fear of Saul; for Saul and his men compassed David and his men round about to take them.
1Sa 23:27 But there came a messenger unto Saul, saying, Haste thee, and come; for the Philistines have invaded the land.
1Sa 23:28 Wherefore Saul returned from pursuing after David, and went against the Philistines: therefore they called that place Selahammahlekoth.
( "the cliff of escapes" or "the cliff of divisions" )

There is a white rooster at the park and a friend brings it feed in the morning.

Mat 26:33 Peter answered and said unto him, Though all men shall be offended because of thee, yet will I never be offended.
Mat 26:34 Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

The pesky squirrels were eating the chicken feed.

Psa 141:3 Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.
Psa 141:4 Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practise wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties.
Psa 141:5 Let the righteous smite me; it shall be a kindness: and let him reprove me; it shall be an excellent oil, which shall not break my head: for yet my prayer also shall be in their calamities.

Oh no you are not eating my food. You are an annoyance.

Pro 6:30 Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;

The rooster nailed one to the ground, but he got away. The squirrels were even fighting each other for the roosters food.

Rom 16:20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home