Sunday, February 16, 2020

Scribbles

Click on images to enlarge them.


The lemons in our once "dwarf" tree weigh heavy on a fence post.  

Joh 15:2  Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 


Clucky, follows me everywhere and is near impossible to photograph.  She is always begging for food, or perhaps she just needs attention. Inquisitive she even flew up a ladder to see what I was seeing.

Mat 23:37  “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing! 


I see images in trees. Do you see the lion king?

Pro 19:12  A king's wrath is like the growling of a lion, but his favor is like dew on the grass.


Now this looks like something I would draw. Scribbles in the pond from leafless water plants. How many hearts do you see?

Rom 10:9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 
Rom 10:10  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation


A young woman runner pauses as she sees my camera.  Afterwards she sprinted past me on the loose rocks.  She ran by me like a rabbit, whereas this tortoise was walking carefully so as not to fall.

Job 28:10  He cutteth out rivers among the rocks; and his eye seeth every precious thing. 
Job 28:11  He bindeth the floods from overflowing; and the thing that is hid bringeth he forth to light. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home