Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Are You Watching Me ?

Click on image to enlarge.


The same baby ducks that were so frightened of me now gently keep there distance. They know I am watching but they feel safe now.

Psa 23:4  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.


An Osprey in her nest above the flood lights. So much for the notion that birds need old growth forests to survive. Managed forests are less likely to be destroyed by fire.

Gen 2:15  And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. 


A young Doe pauses to get a look . Posing for a "selfie?"

Psa 42:1  ... As a deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul for you, O God. 


The white duck has replaced the two Mexican ducks. The wild Mallards are happy enough. The one in the center has a glow to her countenance.

Song 2:14  O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home