Monday, August 24, 2020

Hazy Day

Click images to enlarge

The sun is barely shown in this picture taken from my car. There is smoke in the air from the forest fires. This year has put a lot of our normal activities on hold. I haven't been walking much, but I enjoy doing the Come Walk With Me entries.

Jer 20:9  Sometimes I say to myself, "I will forget about him. I will not speak anymore in his name." But when I say that, his message is like a fire burning inside me! It feels like it is burning deep in my bones! I get tired of trying to hold his message inside. And finally, I am not able to hold it in.  


Pampas grass is one of my favorite fall plants. This was on the way to the park. The lamp light is out because it is not dark yet.  How dark will it have to get before the Christian shows his light? The dimmest light in darkness shows the way.

Luk 11:35  Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness. 
Luk 11:36  If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light. 


Looks like the blackberries are getting ripe. The best berries are near the water.

Psa 1:1  Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 
Psa 1:2  But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 
Psa 1:3  And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. 


The duck friends, hang out in the sultry summer air by the pool.

Psa 50:10  For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills. 
Psa 50:11  I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine. 


The sun peeks through the trees on the trail. The end of a short walk.  Happy trails to you.

Psa 43:3  O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. 
Psa 43:4  Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God. 

Eaglewings Come Walk With Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home