Friday, July 27, 2007

Make Believe Reality - July 27, 2007



What is a peacock doing at the River Park? I found him admiring his reflection in the chrome wheel of a parked car. He was out of place, one of a kind and kind of in love with his own image? Some religious folk are like this, apart from the church, out alone with their own ideas of what truth is, admiring their own version of truth, and self centered.

Rom 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.


Wild peas growing at the park, enhanced by my version of reality. I suppose this is called art.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me..




I liked this different view of a dragonfly, looking up at him on a tree leaf. It may well be that pictures of tiny winged fairies, came from looking at a dragonfly and a little imagination. You see how easy it is to stray from truth?

Psa 90:9 For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told.
Psa 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away

The Jack Rabbit was sitting in the road, but not with the runners. He saw the runners and jumped into the Blackberry bushes. They did not know that he had been there. I put him back where he was. I suppose that could be called enhancing reality?

2 Tim 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2 Tim 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
2 Tim 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
2 Tim 4:6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
2 Tim 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home