Monday, July 16, 2007

Spider - July 16, 2007



It was an hour long walk in the hot sun yesterday with a macro lens. There was almost nothing from the walk until I returned to the car. A little spider was on the chrome piece near the windshield, admiring his face full of eyes in the dim chrome mirror.

1 Cor 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
1 Cor 13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
1 Cor 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1 Cor 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.



After lunch today I found this Praying Mantis on the top of a green weed, blowing in the wind. I held the weed to steady it to make this picture; Jesus could have held back the wind. All was green, the bug didn't like my camera 2 inches from him, so he flew away.

James 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
James 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

On my walk at the park yesterday I saw this Western Salsify or Goatsbeard, we call it the California Dandelion. The puff of seeds are a ball from 2 to 4 inches wide.

1 Cor 5:1 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.
1 Cor 5:2 And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.


This morning's walk in the park and a bee on the button plant flower. It looks like a bursting firework.

Dan 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home