Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Cold Fall Morning - November 20, 2007

The sycamore leaf lights up as a lamp from the sun behind.

2 Sam 22:27 With the pure thou wilt show thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt show thyself unsavoury.
2 Sam 22:28 And the afflicted people thou wilt save: but thine eyes are upon the haughty, that thou mayest bring them down.
2 Sam 22:29 For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.


A pattern of color as I shivered in the cold wind, this morning.

1 Tim 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.



The Egret flew away from me to be with other birds. He really does not fit in with the Canadian Geese.

2 Cor 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
2 Cor 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home