Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Buzzard Bazaar - January 22, 2008

We call it a Buzzard, but the book calls it a Turkey Vulture, because of the turkey like red face. Maybe a redneck? It has no vocal organ, its only vocalizations are grunts or low hisses.

Zec 10:7 And they of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, and their heart shall rejoice as through wine: yea, their children shall see it, and be glad; their heart shall rejoice in the LORD.
Zec 10:8 I will hiss for them, and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase as they have increased.
Zec 10:9 And I will sow them among the people: and they shall remember me in far countries; and they shall live with their children, and turn again.


The wings are beautiful as it takes flight. They range from Southern Canada to the bottom of South America.

Isa 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.


The Vulture has a keen sense of smell, eating dead animals and fish. The feathers look somewhat like a turkey. They may live in the wild up to 16 years. He beats his wings as he climbs higher.

Psa 61:2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
Psa 61:3 For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.




The wings span is about 6 feet, as it soars in the air currents. They resemble the eagle from a distance.

Psa 17:6 I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
Psa 17:7 Show thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.
Psa 17:8 Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home