Friday, October 28, 2011

Randy


Randy has strength, but part of his wing is injured. His mate has returned to be with him. Geese mate for life.

1Sa 14:7 And his armourbearer said unto him, Do all that is in thine heart: turn thee; behold, I am with thee according to thy heart.

A boy feeds the ducks which hurry to get their fill. The geese are curious and looking out for danger.

Act 6:2 Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables.
Act 6:3 Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business.
Act 6:4 But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.
I had some bread that I threw to them as Randy drank from the pond, but they were not interested. Randy? Don't you know me? I have told many about you.Then I thought about our ministries. We talk about Jesus, but do we talk to him? We share with others, but do we listen to him?

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Unless we do the Lord's work his way and in his will, we are missing the mark. False witnesses come into our chats, claiming to speak for Jesus. They twist his word and take pride in sowing discord. They are warned in the scriptures, the very word that they despise.

Pro 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
Pro 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
Pro 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
Pro 6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

A close up of Randy.

Psa 73:28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home