Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Come Walk With Me - Spring

The Nectarine Tree was in full bloom, but no fruit has set on. 

Luke 13:6  Jesus told this story: "A man had a fig tree. He planted it in his garden. He came looking for some fruit on it, but he found none. 

Luk 13:7  He had a servant who took care of his garden. So he said to his servant, 'I have been looking for fruit on this tree for three years, but I never find any. Cut it down! Why should it waste the ground?' 

Luk 13:8  But the servant answered, 'Master, let the tree have one more year to produce fruit. Let me dig up the dirt around it and fertilize it. 

Luk 13:9  Maybe the tree will have fruit on it next year. If it still does not produce, then you can cut it down.'" 

Is our life fruitful?


The Poppies are beautiful in the Spring in the old town of Shasta.


Even after the fires burned through this region, the Poppies grow as pure gold.

Job 23:10  But God knows me. He is testing me and will see that I am as pure as gold. 

Job 23:11  I have always lived the way God wants. I have never stopped following him. 

Job 23:12  I always obey his commands. I love the words from his mouth more than I love my food. 

Like Job, we may be tested. Faith in Jesus is our purifier.


It has been almost two years that I have not walked with camera in the park. A lovely duck was asleep by the pond, his bill tucked under his wing.

Psa 141:8  But my eyes are toward you, O GOD, my Lord; in you I seek refuge; leave me not defenseless! 

Psa 141:9  Keep me from the trap that they have laid for me and from the snares of evildoers! 


The wind whispers on the surface of the pond; I Love You.

John 3:8  The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.” 



I dove lands under the shade of a distant tree. I made a quick picture of it with my camera with a telephoto lens not expecting it to be in focus. I was surprised. I do love my old camera so much more than the phone camera.

Jer 6:16  Thus says the LORD: “Stand by the roads, and look, and ask for the ancient paths, where the good way is; and walk in it, and find rest for your souls...

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home