Monday, August 6, 2007

Early Morning Yellow - August 6, 2007

A Saturday morning walk, before the bright sun beat down. The evening flower bloomers are not yet rolled up for the day. This is the evening primrose. Begin each day in the light of His word, keep blooming for Him, all the day.

Gen 19:27 And Abraham gat up early in the morning to the place where he stood before the LORD:



The moth mullen. In other places this is a white flower, but here it is yellow. There are variations, but the species is the same.

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.




The common or great mullen plant grows to six feet high. The birds feed on it's seeds in the winter.

Mat 10:31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Mat 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Mat 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Mat 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Mat 10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
Mat 10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
Mat 10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
Mat 10:40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.



The yellow from the trees reflect into the pond, as the seven ducks swim in the ripples of a cool morning breeze. Blow wind blow. The mornings are the best time to walk in the Summer.

Psa 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Psa 12:7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home