Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Water Birds - April 23, 2008



Baby Wood ducks move swiftly from a small island to the shore. Where is the mother? No where in sight. The flock is safer together, for a hawk was screeching above and River Otters are predators from below.

Heb 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.


The Mallard duck makes his way to the cleansing water.

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;


A refreshing bath

Mark 1:8 I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.



All clean, only his feet remains under water.

John 13:6 Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet?
John 13:7 Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.
John 13:8 Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.
John 13:9 Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head.
John 13:10 Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.
John 13:11 For he knew who should betray him; therefore said he, Ye are not all clean.


The Geese have hatchlings. Is this the caretaker? Or are the parents the Wild Canadian Geese who were nearby?

John 10:12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
John 10:13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
John 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
John 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home