Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Moments in Time


My friend the Blue Heron flies across the pond that reflects a mirror image of his graceful flight. Our journey should reflect the image of Christ. When silver is in the fire, it is pure when the refiner can see his image in it.

Zec 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
Zec 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.


In the quiet of the woods a deer stands motionless as I walk by. There seemed to be a trust between us.

Prov 4:25 Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee.
Prov 4:26 Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.
Prov 4:27 Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.


The deer turns and walks into the shelter of the brush. You cannot trust everyone you meet; it is best to be cautious.

2 Sam 22:3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
2 Sam 22:4 I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.


The green leaves fade and become spotted with age as Autumn approaches.

Eccl 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
Eccl 3:2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

1 Cor 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:1 Cor 15:43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:1 Cor 15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

1 Cor 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
1 Cor 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home