Monday, October 12, 2009

Life In The Park


The ducks were splashing and making quite a disturbance as I arrived at the river.

2 Tim 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.


In the pond it was peace and tranquility. The morning light was cloudy and there was much peace as I continued my walk. We can find peace if we want it.

John 16:32 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.


The trees are beginning to show their fall colors.

Eccl 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
Eccl 3:2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

Young and innocent deer watch me as I watch them. They remind me of the movie "Bambi," that was made in the time of World War 2. We must see the innocent and the pure things in our world and not pay so much attention to the evil news. Even those who have suffered evil, may become innocent and pure through faith in the shed blood of Jesus. Joy comes from sorrows and tribulation; peace from the Holy Spirit.

Phil 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Phil 4:9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

I made a banner from this mornings walk to place in my business window where the people waiting in the food line can read it. We are walking messengers that should bring light and life to those around us. Flee the flesh, say scram to the devil and take up your cross and follow Jesus.

Mat 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Mat 16:25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
Mat 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Mat 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home