Sunday, February 18, 2018

A Month Before Spring


Downstream across from the river a tree is blooming with bright yellow flowers. Is it a locust tree?


Near bye  on my walk by the pond were the first  willow blooms. 

Eze 17:5  He took also of the seed of the land, and planted it in a fruitful field; he placed it by great waters, and set it as a willow tree. 


Looking closer I saw the Dutchman's pipe flower. These bloom from vines that climb the trees. It is host to the Dutchman vine swallowtail butterfly; a black butterfly.


The fallen Oak tree appears to be blocking the way. We sometimes have obstacles in our life blocking the way. We need to learn if these are by chance, a blocking from the devil, or a warning from God.  Sometimes the Lord blocks the way to change something in our life. The devil tries to block us from following God's will perfectly. Be strong and obey God.

Deu 17:20  That his heart be not lifted up above his brethren, and that he turn not aside from the commandment, to the right hand, or to the left: to the end that he may prolong his days in his kingdom, he, and his children, in the midst of Israel. 


 I took a portable stool so that I could stop, rest and look around. I saw this merging together of the mighty oaks. We are to be one in spirit in Christ Jesus bearing up one another.

Php 1:27  Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;  


 A gathering of gulls. These come every year at this time. the ocean is one hundred miles from here. With eyes on opposite sides of their heads, do they see a wide angle of view? One is looking up and another looking down, wait? which is looking up and which is looking down?  They are wonderfully made, so I am sure they are doing as they should. I am glad that our heart keeps beating, our breath keeps breathing, without our thinking about it. We are wonderfully made.

Psa 139:14  I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home