Sunday, July 23, 2017

Soul Mates


On the south side pond there were two ducks this morning. A domestic Peking duck and a wild female Mallard. They were mated together, we would call them soul mates.

Son 1:4  Take me with you. Let's run away. The king took me into his room. We will rejoice and be happy for you. Remember, your love is better than wine. With good reason, the young women love you. 
Son 1:5  Daughters of Jerusalem, I am dark and beautiful, as black as the tents of Kedar and Salma. 


The white duck leads the way leaving the pond and coming towards me on the bridge for a crust of bread. Nope, not from me. 

Son 3:11  Women of Zion, come out and see King Solomon. See the crown his mother put on him the day he was married, the day he was so happy! 

The pond is like a mirror this morning.

1Co 13:12... Now we see God as if we are looking at a reflection in a mirror. But then, in the future, we will see him right before our eyes. Now I know only a part, but at that time I will know fully, as God has known me. 


Another view of the mighty oak tree that fell. It's limbs dance and reach out to glorify the LORD.

Isa 55:12  For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.


These tall Cottonwood trees grow with the native Valley Oaks.


The Button willow flowers are blooming like a flowered pin cushion.


Looking up the name of this flower showed me that there are thousands of flower types. Hundreds that are pink. I will call it a Lilac, until I know better.


One last look at the Soul Mates as they swim and follow me as I head home again.

Gen 29:18  Jacob loved Rachel, so he said to Laban, "I will work seven years for you if you will allow me to marry your daughter Rachel." 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home