Friday, September 29, 2017

Nice Day For A Nap


These perennial; Jimson Weed Trumpets are lovely in the morning sun. As I was taking this picture I met a red bearded man with a large dog. The dog loved me, jumping up on me  being friendly. Red Beard talked about this weed and mentioned that he smoked "weed", Marijuana for medicinal purposes. This was my first walk of my new walk apart from my wife. The man's name was Jim. I made a new acquaintance. I talked to him about truth and seeing things as they are and not through a drug. We shook hands and I hope to see him again.


A bee gathers pollen from the poisonous plant. I wonder if they sell a Jimson honey? Probably call it something else like, local or organic?

Jdg 14:8  And after a time he returned to take her, and he turned aside to see the carcase of the lion: and, behold, there was a swarm of bees and honey in the carcase of the lion. 
Jdg 14:9  And he took thereof in his hands, and went on eating, and came to his father and mother, and he gave them, and they did eat: but he told not them that he had taken the honey out of the carcase of the lion. 


A Black Phoebe looks asleep on a small branch. They are found here in N California in the shade near water. The river is nearby. The nest has from 3-6 white or spotted eggs.

Pro 25:25  As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country.


The little white duck has two Mallard girl friends now. I saw them eating in the pond, supping up moss. Now it is siesta time in the sun near the bridge.

Psa 116:7  Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.

Be at peace in God's lovely creation.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home