Thursday, May 19, 2022

It's All Good

Click on the image to enlarge.

I traveled with my daughter to an overnight stay at Arcata, on the Northern California coast. This is a view of the Ocean at Trinidad. Trinidad in Spanish is Trinity; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.


The wildflowers were abundant. I think that this is Scotch Broom with Pampas Grass in the background. The yellow flowers have been used to treat heart problems.

Psa 19:14  Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer. 


The succulent plants were all blooming as well.

Lev 26:3  “If you walk in my statutes and observe my commandments and do them, 
Lev 26:4  then I will give you your rains in their season, and the land shall yield its increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. 


At the beach a dog gives a sniff to an Ice Plant flower.

Hos 14:4  I will heal their apostasy; I will love them freely, for my anger has turned from them. 
Hos 14:5  I will be like the dew to Israel; he shall blossom like the lily; he shall take root like the trees of Lebanon; 
Hos 14:6  his shoots shall spread out; his beauty shall be like the olive, and his fragrance like Lebanon. 


 After returning home, I am off again to the Veterans Cemetary to celebrate the life of a friend. Cherished memories, enjoying the little trips and the wonders of life.

Php 4:6  Don't worry about anything, but pray and ask God for everything you need, always giving thanks for what you have. 
Php 4:7  And because you belong to Christ Jesus, God's peace will stand guard over all your thoughts and feelings. His peace can do this far better than our human minds. 
Php 4:8  Brothers and sisters, continue to think about what is good and worthy of praise. Think about what is true and honorable and right and pure and beautiful and respected. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home