Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sin and Innocence - June 4, 2008


These two golden leaves stood out from the other green Blackberry leaves. They were attacked by a fungus, the condition is called orange leaf. What appeared as beautiful was a disease.

Exo 32:33 And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.
Exo 32:34 Therefore now go, lead the people unto the place of which I have spoken unto thee: behold, mine Angel shall go before thee: nevertheless in the day when I visit I will visit their sin upon them.
Exo 32:35 And the LORD plagued the people, because they made the (golden) calf, which Aaron made.


Colorful leaves and berries adorn the Poison Oak plant. Look, but do not touch. Some people have strange and harmful beliefs, we are to avoid them.

Ezek 2:4 For they are impudent children and stiffhearted. I do send thee unto them; and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD.
Ezek 2:5 And they, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear, (for they are a rebellious house,) yet shall know that there hath been a prophet among them.
Ezek 2:6 And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.


A fawn walks up the trail where I stood motionless with my camera.

Song 2:9 My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, showing himself through the lattice.



He was seeking some green grass near bye. He was not looking for trouble. He had no rack of horns to protect himself, or to be hung on a hunters wall. He was young and innocent.

Prov 1:10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.
Prov 1:11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:
Prov 1:12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:



1 Comments:

At June 5, 2008 at 3:38 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

Hi Gary,

I just found your link. Been missing your posts. Enjoy them so-especially how you blend the photos with the word.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home