Friday, November 20, 2009

Keep The Faith



Turkey Vultures warm their wings in the morning sun. They seek death and feast upon the remains. I tried to look alive!

Mat 10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
Mat 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.


The bird of death was frightened by my presence.

Lev 26:6 And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.
Lev 26:7 And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
Lev 26:8 And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.
Lev 26:9 For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.

As I stood near a pond with nothing in sight, a young buck walked by and he strikes a strong pose. I think the LORD even sends the animals to encourage us. Buck deers are rare at the park.

Psa 27:13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Psa 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home